Thrive Architect Plugin Review
Thrive Architect is a premium WordPress page builder, which enables the user to build pages and posts on any WordPress theme but without having to use the classic editor. WordPress 5.0 now includes a block editor which most find difficult to use. Thrive Architect provides a solid alternative with heaps more features and benefits.
It has been developed by Shane Melaugh who is CEO of Thrive Themes products of which the architect plugin is just one.
- Name: Thrive Architect Plugin
- Website: www.ThriveThemes.com
- Price: $67 Single License $97 – Five Site License
- Owners: Shane MeLaugh
- Overall Rank: 9 out of 10
The Good and The Bad
What I like about Thrive Architect
- The plugin is easy to upload and use, with all the features and elements can be added by clicking or dragging and dropping into your page or post.
- Thrive have an amazing university full of create videos to help you get the most out of the plugin and its elements.
- All future updates and improvements are currently included for life when you purchase the plugin.
- You can also build standalone landing, thank you and download pages to name a few.
What can be improved
- When I bought my license they offered an unlimited number of sites and now just 5, be great to reinstall this please Thrive.
- You only get a 12-month free support on the plugin. (although I never had an issue to need support)
- You can only use on a WordPress self hosted site.
Who Is Thrive Architect For ?
Who would benefit from using Thrive Architect plugin. Well just about anyone who has a self hosted WordPress blog. Ideal for anybody who is setting up their own sales funnels, such as Internet and affiliate marketers even small businesses and entrepreneurs love it too. If you are looking for something to help you build WordPress pages and posts faster and easier than be sure to take a closer look.
Thrive Architect Elements
Thrive has the ability to create pages and posts using the following elements, Paragraphs, Headers, Images, Background Sections, Column Layouts, Click to Tweet, Social Share, Disquis Comments, Facebook Comments, Custom Menus, Dividers, Fill Counters, Progress Bars, Icons, Post Grids, Star Ratings, Tabs, Toggles, Video Embeds, Table of contents, Google Maps, WordPress Content, Custom HTML / CSS and Data Tables.
All of these can be added by just dragging and dropping onto the page or post. Making it the ONLY true front end page editor.
Thrive can be used with any WordPress theme, or you can buy themes directly from Thrive to save you time. And talking of saving time Thrive have over 200 ready-made customizable templates you can load onto your website with just a couple of clicks of the mouse. Every thing can then be editing with your own headers text images and colors. It’s just so simple.
There’s no reason to worry about building your email list either as you can create lead generating forms at the click of a mouse. Thrive allows you to add any of the email service providers mentioned in the image.
I personally use AWeber but as you can see they support all the major providers.
Thrive Architect Support
Although Thrive only give a 12-month support package for the actual plugin, they have an abundance of support regarding how to use and get the best out of the plugin.
You get access to Thrive University where you can follow video tutorials on subjects such as…. Building a targeted email list, SEO, rapid page building, building a landing from scratch and many more.
They have an amazing YouTube channel too with videos about new features and elements they are launching, and the beauty is any new elements added you will get access too.
Thrive Architect Price
The one thing I do like about Thrive is that although it is a paid plugin there is no monthly fee like some others page builders on the market. You have 3 different options available when purchasing.
- Thrive Architect Single License – $67 only use on one site.
- Thrive Architect 5 License Pack – $97
- Thrive Membership – $19 a month if paid yearly access to all their other plugins and themes. Use on up to 25 websites. Unlimited Support, this package is ideal if you are creating loads of websites or a web designer.
There is also Unlimited free updates and 274 templates on all options.
My Final Opinion On Thrive Architect
Well I absolutely love all Thrive products but Thrive Architect is the one I would not be without, it is so simple to use and makes creating great looking web pages a breeze. Although there is a small cost involved I would definitely say its money well spent. Without any doubt it is the best WordPress Page Builder I have used. You can discover more about Thrive Architect on their website
Disclosure :- Affiliate links may be used within this post. This means that if you purchase through my site after clicking a link then I get a small commission, at NO extra charge to yourself. This helps me to continue giving great free content. Thanks
If you liked this review please share so others may benefit for it. Sharing to Pinterest use the images below.